Tag Archives: Birthday
There once was a man named Abraham Lincoln
(Whom I think, we’ll agree, did a spot of advanced thinkin’)-
Yet there are still those who say
That it was more like this way -
Oh, but instead of the Death Star, he’s across the Mall winkin’
Friday, September the 19th in the year 2008 of Our Lord
(It’s Jimmy Fallon’s birthday.)
1. The Regents have approved a new parking structure but judging from all the street names mentioned in the article (i.e. Wall Street and Maiden Lane) it’s in lower Manhattan. Â I’m confused and don’t care. Â I don’t have a license/
2. Michael Moore screening – Michael talked, people applauded and the College Republicans chair says “Voting’s great but an informed voter is even better.” I’ll refrain from correcting his syntax and simply say true, so that’s why I’m in College Dems.
3. A Nursing senior poses for playboy, trash talks Michigan State and says her dad would be proud of her even if she got arrested. Â Great?
4. T. Pickens Boon (oilman/cartoon character) is to speak on the Diag during Homecoming week. Â My only question is why we are being subjected to a week of homecoming.
5. Google is putting everything online. Â WE IZ ON DA INTERWEBZ!~!
6. Good news! Â Mary Sue Coleman has been given a 4% raise – now we can all stop worrying about her well being.
7. Sensitive viewpoint defending the practice of Rush. Â Greeks don’t pillage freshman! Â (That’s only the Romans.)
8. I refuse to read the sports section.
9. If you are a Libra, you’re probably feeling kinda down. “Don’t beat yourself up about something,”