Tag Archives: Michigan State
Governor Granholm’s officed release this photo of our dearest Governor upholding her end of a bet with North Carolina’s Governor Perdue. In addition to posing with North Carolina athletic gear and eating a Krispy Kreme with North Carolina blue icing she also personally donated $100 to a charity of Governor Perdue’s choice.
Note the Michigan State Ball strategically placed in the background.
May this never happen again.
The Daily on Friday had an article discussing the Regent’s new request for a 10% increase in higher education funding for the 2010 budget.Â Regardless of the state budget situation the state legislature has a responsibility to fulfill the request.
Friday, September the 19th in the year 2008 of Our Lord
(It’s Jimmy Fallon’s birthday.)
1. The Regents have approved a new parking structure but judging from all the street names mentioned in the article (i.e. Wall Street and Maiden Lane) it’s in lower Manhattan. Â I’m confused and don’t care. Â I don’t have a license/
2. Michael Moore screening – Michael talked, people applauded and the College Republicans chair says “Voting’s great but an informed voter is even better.” I’ll refrain from correcting his syntax and simply say true, so that’s why I’m in College Dems.
3. A Nursing senior poses for playboy, trash talks Michigan State and says her dad would be proud of her even if she got arrested. Â Great?
4. T. Pickens Boon (oilman/cartoon character) is to speak on the Diag during Homecoming week. Â My only question is why we are being subjected to a week of homecoming.
5. Google is putting everything online. Â WE IZ ON DA INTERWEBZ!~!
6. Good news! Â Mary Sue Coleman has been given a 4% raise – now we can all stop worrying about her well being.
7. Sensitive viewpoint defending the practice of Rush. Â Greeks don’t pillage freshman! Â (That’s only the Romans.)
8. I refuse to read the sports section.
9. If you are a Libra, you’re probably feeling kinda down. “Don’t beat yourself up about something,”